Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

I hope you’re having a great flight home, Greg.  Thank you so much for the outstanding live review.  My DH is originally from Brooklyn and still has family there, so we go to NYC from time to time, but we have never been to many of the places you visited.  You made NYC come alive!  Thanks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah no telling how long he’s been here. I heard he was heading to the airport at 7:30. He may have been here a couple hours.

Probably nervous. Flights from LGA sometimes wind up in the Hudson river! 😁

Captain Sully!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Mets game was rained out today. Split Day/Night double header Wednesday. Hopefully you missed the last two games.  Thanks once again for taking us along on your trip! It was interesting to see you vacationing in my neck of the woods and getting on a ship that I just got off!! It is amazing how I have lived here all my life yet you found things that I did not even know existed!!

Safe travels home and thanks for another AWESOME review!

LGM!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crusin Karen said:

Wonder when/if they're gonna cut him off.  Hate being a PITA, but I can't find the Bermuda authorization thing.  Cruise is 9/24-do they send it later?  TIA

Karry, did you apply for the Bermuda travel Authorization?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Karry, did you apply for the Bermuda travel Authorization?

I'm trying to do that now.  Problem is passport in Jersey-I'm at our camp in NY but son will get for me.  Says I have to upload vax proof which as a technically challenged person, I can't do!!!  Hope you are enjoying Boston.  I went to college at Endicott in Beverly.  Love Boston (but not their baseball team lol)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

I'm trying to do that now.  Problem is passport in Jersey-I'm at our camp in NY but son will get for me.  Says I have to upload vax proof which as a technically challenged person, I can't do!!!  Hope you are enjoying Boston.  I went to college at Endicott in Beverly.  Love Boston (but not their baseball team lol)

We always enjoy Boston, but not the Red Sox! 😁 Of course it's raining, with more of the same expected for Portland tomorrow. Can't catch a break! 😎

• Like 1

I think one of the flight attendants broke wind during takeoff. One of them was laughing profusely and clearing the air immediately around him with a safety card. It sounded like they were having a “whoever smelt it dealt it” type of conversation. Two male flight attendants of course.

The guy who started the kerfuffle during boarding looked at me when the Oder first emanated. It was not me. The flight attendant did it.

• Haha 11

45 minutes until landing. Kerfuffle guy decides to utilize the lavatory but he’s struggling with the operation of his seatbelt. Finally he figures it out. This is the same guy who boarded without getting his boarding pass scanned. I hope he picked the right door when going to the lavatory. 

23884B77-ABB8-44CD-A81E-F2106FCB1D81.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 8