Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

Always went to the original Swizzle Inn.  Went to the new one I think the year it first opened.  Didn't have the same "vibe" but that was a long time ago.  Beware the Rum Swizzles.  I used to be able to gulp them. Last time I was there I sipped and I was in the twilight zone by sip #5.  Either the guys ordered double booze in the pitchers or me and my liver got old fast.  I think if I smelled one now I'd be on the floor!  That age thing but they were fun back in the day!  CHEERS!  (and if you see a Ridgewood NJ PD patch behind the bar, my Jim put it there)

• Like 4

Had some serious internet problems.

my 24 hr planes expired so internet wasn’t working. But it wouldn’t let me purchase a plan because it said I had an active plan. My full cruise premium plan I purchased precruise that was refunded. Guest services had to deactivate that plan for me to purchase a 24 hour plan. Don’t know why that issue came up on day three when ive Been using the 24 hour plan for a couple days now.

65F1DB34-7043-4407-8545-B4E60E211B6B.jpeg

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

This is bad I don’t know if I’ll be able to go back to sleep. Forgot about the flashing light it’s like sleeping in a haunted house.

68388501819__0B15A328-A618-48B4-839C-2B2BF298CD47.MOV 268.14 kB · 5 downloads  

Sounds like you're riding the subway! 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Had some serious internet problems.

my 24 hr planes expired so internet wasn’t working. But it wouldn’t let me purchase a plan because it said I had an active plan. My full cruise premium plan I purchased precruise that was refunded. Guest services had to deactivate that plan for me to purchase a 24 hour plan. Don’t know why that issue came up on day three when ive Been using the 24 hour plan for a couple days now.

65F1DB34-7043-4407-8545-B4E60E211B6B.jpeg

The credit for our Premium Plan showed up the first day. I signed onto the daily Value Plan as soon as we boarded,  and it's never gone off, and we were never charged. 😎

• Like 3