Email List of Excursions?

Flgreg

You can try. I've done it in the past (pre-Covid). Probably not until after they have been posted on MVJ, which makes it problematic if things run behind schedule in the contracting stage (a post pandemic problem). Email the folks at tellus@vikingcruises.com to ask.

3 hours ago, junnipper said:

I have been able to obtain a pdf of the excursions for my upcoming cruise. I used the chat bot on MVJ. 

Out of curiosity, was this before or after they were posted on MVJ -- and if before, how much before? 

TIA

If your excursions haven’t yet posted to MVJ, you will probably receive a print out of excursions from previous cruises. Many of those pre-Covid excursions were not available to us when our cruise excursions actually posted.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RonnBarb said:

If your excursions haven’t yet posted to MVJ, you will probably receive a print out of excursions from previous cruises. Many of those pre-Covid excursions were not available to us when our cruise excursions actually posted.

Good point!

And the prices might not be valid either, if the pdf includes prices.

15 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

Out of curiosity, was this before or after they were posted on MVJ -- and if before, how much before? 

It was after. I wanted them printed so I could better compare and write notes. However when I booked my November cruise back in January the Viking agent was able to give me a PDF file of March's list of excursions and I started my research then knowing that the exact ones may change when my sailing opened up. When I compared the two, the excursions did not seems to change, if so not enough for me to take note. 

• Thanks 1

@junnipperyou might still want to compare to your  received PDF with your MVJ excursions listed under the “shore” menu.

I noticed that ones posted under each day of our upcoming November cruise are, in fact, missing some of the excursions listed under the same itinerary on the website. In fact, one of the excursions we had been considering is not an option for us; not sure if it’s because we are going late in he season or if it’s another “COVID thing.” 

• Thanks 1