Upper Suite Benefits

oh2cruise

Food in Craft Social would not be included in your unlimited specialty dining.  I don't think that regular room service would comp the food, either.  We ordered through our butler (upper level suite). 

6 minutes ago, peanut head said:

Food in Craft Social would not be included in your unlimited specialty dining.  I don't think that regular room service would comp the food, either.  We ordered through our butler (upper level suite). 

But, is food in Craft Social covered if you're in an upper level suite?

Tom

2 hours ago, peanut head said:

I don't think that regular room service would comp the food, either.

Regular room service is complimentary in all Retreat cabins.

54 minutes ago, peanut head said:

Yes, you are correct.  I was specifically referring to Craft Social's menu.🙃

Ah, understood. When we've been in a RS, we've ordered from Sushi on Five via the butler. None of the other specialties do take-out, so I doubt one could order those via the butler. We never felt the need to try. I guess Craft Social falls somewhere in between. I suppose one's butler would be willing to bring food from there to one's cabin and that the cost would be based on that particular butler's ingenuity.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

But, is food in Craft Social covered if you're in an upper level suite?

Tom

Define "upper level" -

In an IC, I've had Le Voyage delivered to my stateroom. At sunset. Course by course. With a bottle of superb champagne.

No questions asked.

That stateroom is worth every penny.

Edited by buncosquad

4 minutes ago, buncosquad said:

Define "upper level" -

In an IC, I've had Le Voyage delivered to my stateroom. At sunset. Course by course. With a bottle of superb champagne.

No questions asked.

That stateroom is worth every penny.

Upper level starts at appx an RS.

• Thanks 1

We’re in a PH on the Beyond.  I couldn’t find any details regarding Craft Social in relation to upper suite benefits.  It’s not a big issue for us, it’s just my husband appreciates good bar food and it seemed non-sensical that our suite included the high cost of all specialty restaurants, but we can’t get chicken wings at the bar covered in the cost of the cabin. 

On a separate note @Tom-n-Cheryl, you likely won’t remember me, but you helped me 15 years ago on these boards!  With your advice we were able to snag the “secret” suite on Carnival Victory.  It created a problem that my poor husband is still paying for!  Thank you and all the other lovely contributors to these boards who provide a wealth of information.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ksmcali said:

We’re in a PH on the Beyond.  I couldn’t find any details regarding Craft Social in relation to upper suite benefits.  It’s not a big issue for us, it’s just my husband appreciates good bar food and it seemed non-sensical that our suite included the high cost of all specialty restaurants, but we can’t get chicken wings at the bar covered in the cost of the cabin. 

On a separate note @Tom-n-Cheryl, you likely won’t remember me, but you helped me 15 years ago on these boards!  With your advice we were able to snag the “secret” suite on Carnival Victory.  It created a problem that my poor husband is still paying for!  Thank you and all the other lovely contributors to these boards who provide a wealth of information.

Why not ask your butler regarding details for Craft Social?  Having cruised 32 cruises with Celebrity, we  have found that the type of suite, number of cruises with X and the cruiser's personality can make for a wide range of "benefits". (DH is so calm and patient and DW is a wired witch 🤣)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RichYak said:

Regular room service is complimentary in all Retreat cabins.

True, and if you are in an upper suite your butler can provide you with more than the suite room service menu offers. 

• Like 1