Solstice -do they have "alcoves' ie 'private cabanas' for rental in Lawn Club Area?

EthansNana

I have had the most awful time trying to find the answer to this question!  I have seem them myself in pictures and on deck plans, but when we talk to Celebrity Reservations about booking one, we have had two different agents tell us two different things as whether or not they are even available on this ship right now! 

When we cruised on Reflection several years ago, we booked a private cabana / alcove up on the top deck for the day and loved it.  Would like to do the same for our upcoming cruise on the Solstice, if they have them.

Can anyone tell me if they actually have them on the Solstice now??

27 minutes ago, manmachine said:

We had one on Equinox.  Not too bad for a port day— $100.00.

I believe this link shows Solstice Alcoves.  Different than Equinox and to my eyes a little better.

https://brojure.com/celebrity-cruises/celebrity-solstice/a/58732/the-alcoves

Those are the original style and a lot more attractive than the teepee style.

Here is a photo taken of the Lawn Club cabanas on Solstice while she was sailing through Milford Sound on Dec 31 2019.  This was a few months before the pandemic shut things down and is the most recent photo that I have.

image.thumb.jpeg.d6db1af66cd13db4d0317c9a75dec630.jpeg

On 8/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, islabahia said:

Check in the Dining Section of your Cruise Planner.  If available, they will be there.

I have already done that and I don't see it, but I am getting conflicting info and photos from the ship which do show that they have them.  It's driving me crazy!  lol

On 8/23/2022 at 8:28 PM, jelayne said:

Those are the original style and a lot more attractive than the teepee style.

Thanks!  That is the same type we had when we were were on the Reflection but no one at Reservations can seem to tell me how to get a reservation for one, assuming they are still there!  Some tell me they are, others tell me they are not!

On 8/23/2022 at 9:22 PM, mahdnc said:

Here is a photo taken of the Lawn Club cabanas on Solstice while she was sailing through Milford Sound on Dec 31 2019.  This was a few months before the pandemic shut things down and is the most recent photo that I have.

image.thumb.jpeg.d6db1af66cd13db4d0317c9a75dec630.jpeg

Thanks so very much!  Now, to find out how to actually rent one!

On 8/27/2022 at 5:43 PM, CRUISER94044 said:

We are on the Solstice in November. I just checked in the cruise planner under manage my reservation   I selected dining then dining packages and could reserve there. Hope this helps

I found it and tried, but after selecting our names as the guests and clicking "next" I get a message that states that 'we are sorry but this restaurant is not available on this ship or at this date and time" or something very similar!  And I had not even been given a choice to pick a day!  

On 8/27/2022 at 9:07 PM, jelayne said:

We are on the Solstice in December and the Alcoves are showing available for booking.  They are under specialty dining (do not look for packages)941917EA-CD13-49F7-B2C8-1221F1125158.thumb.png.f8ef7404ef745072da4c58f096fc94bb.png

I found it and tried, but after selecting our names as the guests and clicking "next" I get a message that states that 'we are sorry but this restaurant is not available on this ship or at this date and time" or something very similar!  And I had not even been given a choice to pick a day!  

14 hours ago, EthansNana said:

Try by selecting only one of your names - it is a single fee for the rental. If I recall when I booked for Solstice earlier this year, I had the same trouble. Once I picked just my name as the person reserving, it let me pick a day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...