Cheers program for two rooms

Dwright826

Does anyone have any experience with the cheers program while having two rooms? From what I understand, its everyone that's in the same room has to purchase it. We're planning on getting two rooms that are adjoining. My wife and one kid booked in one and myself and 1 kid booked in the other. It's possible for just one of us to get the cheers program without the other needing to purchase it right?

Yep, put you and 1 kido in one room, and wife and kido in the other.  Then only you can purchase cheers.  

In most cases (if adults were doing this), I would then say go down to guest services when you board and advise them certain people want to switch rooms and they rekey your cards.  But in your case, just go to guest services and ask them for a door key to our wife's room and you will have that key to access the room plus your regular sail and sign.

I am pretty sure with kids that young you can't have them in the room by themselves anyhow so you would have to book it with an adult in each room anyways if you want two rooms.  Now where you actually all sleep and stay is your business. 😉

• Thanks 1