Verifly error

lakedweller64

Just now, lakedweller64 said:

Trying to use Verifly for our up coming cruise.when I put in booking number and name i get an error message.Have tried deleting app and starting over but same result. does anyone else have this problem? Any idea on how to fix this issue? Thanks

I just deleted it and showed my paperwork.  The 30 seconds it took was much better than the frustration of trying to upload

• Like 6

@Elaine5715 is absolutely correct. VeriFly is 100% unnecesary and only really saves a handful of seconds. Bring your paper copies and make sure everyone has their paper copies- even if it means calling your local health department to get a new copy of a vaccine card or something- and just have them in hand and ready to show. Super easy and cuts out an unnecessary app that might not even load at the terminal (in MIA, for example, the 4g and 5g service are notoriously awful at the terminal)

• Like 1

I could never get past one of the first steps which is taking your picture; and photography is one of my hobbies! The VeriFly app just kept directing me to move the camera (closer, back, etc.)

After twenty minutes of trying everything under the sun I realized I had just wasted more time than VeriFly would save me in my lifetime. I deleted it and cursed the idiots who came up with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I agree with the others. When we were a little bit out from our cruise this past spring, I kept reading posts about people having problems, documents not uploading, paperwork not matching, etc... So people were spending a LOT of time getting it done At the time, we had cell phones that were out of room, and I didn't want another app, nor that info on my phone. So I just made sure we each had our passport, vax card, and test results all organized each in our hands. The agent looked at mine, confirmed it, our sons, then husbands and that was it. There was no line at all, so us taking 45 seconds had no impact on people waiting.

• Like 2

The only issue for me was matching the test date and time.  Our eMed test uses GMT time and the first time I tried to load it I used our local time.  Which is the same time, just a different time zone.  The next attempt I used the GMT time as it is printed on the paperwork and it worked just fine.  Still printed out all the paperwork though, just in case.  lol

I used Verifly just fine on my July cruise. No problems at all. When I tried to use it again for my upcoming cruise yesterday, I was getting the same error message as you did when I tried to add my booking number and name. I also deleted the App and started over and got the same error message. Must be a glitch. 😩

For the reasons mentioned above, we've avoided Verifly until now.  This time, we thought we'd give it a try. We just uploaded our test information and have a "Ready to Sail" pass.  Naturally, we will have our paperwork handy.

Good luck to those of you having issues.

• Like 1

When boarding the Glory last week in NO I sowed VeriFly at check in and the agent didn't seem to know what it was. She said I need to see your documents. I told her that they were all accepted and checked off on VeriFly. She said that she didn't care what I had she wanted to see my documents. So, I guess it is hit or miss right now.

• Like 2