World cruise and segments

8 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Hi, curious. They’re no longer on Royal’s site and gone from some online agencies but not all.    Is this because of all the expected port changes because of Russia?   Any insight?  

thanks. 

Both the World cruise and all 4 segments are available to book on Cruising Power (Royal's website for travel agents)  Could just be the typical issues with their consumer website

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Both the World cruise and all 4 segments are available to book on Cruising Power (Royal's website for travel agents)  Could just be the typical issues with their consumer website

Thanks for looking.  They’re also gone from a couple of big online places.  Interesting.  Again, thanks for looking.  

26 minutes ago, island lady said:

I didn't think you could book online (at least for non travel agents)....only Next Cruise and by calling RCI customer service rep.  Have never even been able to check cabin availability.  

Not sure if the segments were ever available.  The world was not

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure if the segments were ever available.  The world was not

I booked leg #1 (on Odyssey) and then later on...leg #4 (on EX) with Next Cruise.   Could have done them by calling, but enjoyed booking on the ship and getting a bit more info at the time.  

• Like 1

I just read the fine print at the online agency.   It appears to have been pulled until they get a revised itinerary

Please Note: In light of recent events, Xxxxxxxxx expects this itinerary to be modified to exclude Ukraine. Xxxxxxxxx will update the itinerary as soon as the revised itinerary is announced and we are not taking new bookings for the itinerary as currently shown.

1 hour ago, Cruise Junky said:

I just read the fine print at the online agency.   It appears to have been pulled until they get a revised itinerary

Please Note: In light of recent events, Xxxxxxxxx expects this itinerary to be modified to exclude Ukraine. Xxxxxxxxx will update the itinerary as soon as the revised itinerary is announced and we are not taking new bookings for the itinerary as currently shown.

That is just that particular agency.  Royal still has them for sale