Elite amenities- Majestic

phabric

On 8/30/2022 at 3:50 AM, hpeabody said:

Will there be any perks left when Princess' new president finishes having fun taking them away one by one.  This is a sure way to keep loyal customers happy.  Yeah!  I see this whole loyalty thing crumbling to an end sooner than later.  Any bets? 

Do you really think the new president of Princess had the idea of removing a $2 bag of bathroom amenities 

On 8/30/2022 at 12:16 PM, jwattle said:

Where have you had the pumps of soap in a suite? Majestic had the individual tubes...😊

On the Discovery, and I have seen them in videos of suites on the Sky and Enchanted. 

• Thanks 1

I need to find the paper listing benefits when I embarked on the CB on August 15. I don't remember if the upgraded bathroom amenities were listed on it or not. I asked my cabin steward about them, and he told me they did not have any. 

3 minutes ago, geoherb said:

I need to find the paper listing benefits when I embarked on the CB on August 15. I don't remember if the upgraded bathroom amenities were listed on it or not. I asked my cabin steward about them, and he told me they did not have any. 

I looked at the capt. circle benefits for elites. The special amenities is no longer listed.