Trouble Finalizing Excursions

Doug R.

Just selected the excursions for our October cruise on the Enchanted. They are in the cart but when I attempt to pay the website asks me to sign back in and results in an infinite loop of the same two steps. Anyone else? I will try again tomorrow and call Princess if unsuccessful. I find it ironic that I have had zero problems with the app and here I am having trouble with the tried and true personalizer.

9 hours ago, Doug R. said:

Just selected the excursions for our October cruise on the Enchanted. They are in the cart but when I attempt to pay the website asks me to sign back in and results in an infinite loop of the same two steps. Anyone else? I will try again tomorrow and call Princess if unsuccessful. I find it ironic that I have had zero problems with the app and here I am having trouble with the tried and true personalizer.

If you can wait a couple of days….my guess is that they are updating the excursions on the personalizer due to a promo effective Sep 1.

Or, just try again today.

Every time they do an update, there are glitches. Meaning, temporary glitches.  Unless they break something. Let’s hope not.

Edited by PacnGoNow

10 hours ago, Doug R. said:

Just selected the excursions for our October cruise on the Enchanted. They are in the cart but when I attempt to pay the website asks me to sign back in and results in an infinite loop of the same two steps. Anyone else?

There appears to be an issue with their payment system in general. I can not even make payment on my upcoming cruise (final payment not until 9/23). Another person said they called and were told they are aware of the problem and working on it.

I had same problem recently -- there have been a few threads here on payment processing issues over the past few weeks.  Princess rep I spoke with said they have been getting lots of calls about the problem so they should be aware and fixing it.....