Correct Port Agent Info for Brooklyn?

luv2sweat

Just got back from Greenland on the Caribbean Princess which disembarked in Brooklyn,  NY. My daughter left a bag behind in the terminal.  I tried to call the port agent but the number isn't working.  Does anyone know how to contact the port agent in Brooklyn?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, luv2sweat said:

I did call Princess and also used chat, they had no information.  That really didn't make sense.  My daughter and her dad are making the two hour drive back to Brooklyn to see if it was found.

@luv2sweatDid you try this phone number? It is the number when you google Brooklyn cruse terminal, Just copied and pasted info maybe helpful to try

Brooklyn Cruise Terminal

Website

Directions

Save

4.190 Google reviews

Cruise terminal in Brooklyn, New York

Description

The Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is a cruise terminal in the Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City. The terminal is 180,000 square feet and sits on Buttermilk Channel, a tidal strait separating Brooklyn from Governors Island. Wikipedia

Address: 72 Bowne St, Brooklyn, NY 11231

Phone: (718) 855-5590

Opened: April 2006

Anyone that is catching a Princess cruise that goes out of "Brooklyn" - Red Hook port please take note:

We fly in yesterday (one day inadvance) and stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in Brooklyn.  This morning we got up, checked out of hotel and asked for a taxi to be called to take us to the port.  The front desk girl called someone and requested a ride - they took us outside and it was a private car - not a taxi - at that point I should have said no.   They guy drove around for 30 minutes, did not have the correct address for the port and said that his dispatch gave him the wrong address - We paid $35 for the messed up ride.  Our taxi cab from LGA to our hotel was only $32 last night

Do not take a ride unless it is a legit taxi and make sure you have the address to give the driver.  I kept telling him the street and the pier number, but his english was horrible and he kept saying that his car was giving him wrong info

Not the way I wanted to spend my first day.

2 hours ago, roxievegas said:

Anyone that is catching a Princess cruise that goes out of "Brooklyn" - Red Hook port please take note:

We fly in yesterday (one day inadvance) and stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in Brooklyn.  This morning we got up, checked out of hotel and asked for a taxi to be called to take us to the port.  The front desk girl called someone and requested a ride - they took us outside and it was a private car - not a taxi - at that point I should have said no.   They guy drove around for 30 minutes, did not have the correct address for the port and said that his dispatch gave him the wrong address - We paid $35 for the messed up ride.  Our taxi cab from LGA to our hotel was only $32 last night

Do not take a ride unless it is a legit taxi and make sure you have the address to give the driver.  I kept telling him the street and the pier number, but his english was horrible and he kept saying that his car was giving him wrong info

Not the way I wanted to spend my first day.

That "trick" is a half a century old (or older).  My mother warned me about taxi drivers that drive you from the airport...through Central Park...to your destination.  She warned me back in the 50's. 

You are offering wise advice.  Sorry this happened to you.

BTW...would OP let us know if her daughter's belongings were retrieved?