Portable Fan not "UL Certified"

I understand if you bring a portable fan onboard it must be UL certified.  I've found several on Amazon using USB not plug ins.  But none say UL certified.  RCCL via Twitter says USB or not it has to say UL certified.  If this is true, and I suspect it is any ideas on small portable fans using USB that are UL certified?

6 minutes ago, CFLRetired said:

I understand if you bring a portable fan onboard it must be UL certified.  I've found several on Amazon using USB not plug ins.  But none say UL certified.  RCCL via Twitter says USB or not it has to say UL certified.  If this is true, and I suspect it is any ideas on small portable fans using USB that are UL certified?

Here's your guidance. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/prohibited-items-onboard-policy  How the knuckle heads at the terminal interrupt it is another issue. 

I feel like I have to remind people (because I worked with these guys) that ETL certification is the same as UL certification... UL has a set of guidelines per thing, and they just test to that certification (as does Intertek with the ETL certification... and ETL is cheaper! So much cheaper!!)