Ventura's Retreat

SarahHben

Hello

I have just been looking at our cruise personaliser for next year and noticed that The Retreat is available to book. It will only let me select my name or my husband's, not both and it mentions sharing the experience. Do you think this means that 1810801462_Screenshot2022-09-0113_45_16.thumb.png.58f17700d4f084008fad55deff629b3a.pngit's pay for one of you and the other person gets the use of it free?

Found it.

The Retreat - 14 Day Cruise Pass

0'
Your sanctuary for relaxation, this outdoor refuge is nestled in an exclusive, adult-only deck area. Take in the fresh air and panoramic ocean views, refresh...
FIND OUT MORE
From £245

per person

• Thanks 1

When you are booking you select 1st name add to basket then go back and add the other name to basket ( just done it for Iona ) .

Yes it’s expensive but we thought worthwhile when we we on Ventura 4 yrs ago , it was school hols time and we appreciated the quiet of the retreat .

58 minutes ago, JB9302 said:

When you are booking you select 1st name add to basket then go back and add the other name to basket ( just done it for Iona ) .

Yes it’s expensive but we thought worthwhile when we we on Ventura 4 yrs ago , it was school hols time and we appreciated the quiet of the retreat .

Thank you. Yes it's  during the school holidays that we're going as our daughter works term time and I look after our 2yr old Grandson.

I can't decide whether to book the retreat for the whole fortnight or just pay for certain days.