Private Bungalows on Princess Cays

bafinegan

I know for Half Moon Cay one goes to the excursion desk to pick out which bungalow you want, but is it the same set up for Princess Cays?  Or are they just assigned? Is the numbered set up the same as HMC? ( did a search and did not find an answer)

Thanks in advance!

baf

Edited by bafinegan

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2022 at 8:05 AM, bafinegan said:

I know for Half Moon Cay one goes to the excursion desk to pick out which bungalow you want, but is it the same set up for Princess Cays?  Or are they just assigned? Is the numbered set up the same as HMC? ( did a search and did not find an answer)

Thanks in advance!

baf

It was over four years ago, but I think I went to the Adventures desk and picked out a cabana.  I have one this Thanksgiving cruise so I will reply back.  In four years.  JK🤣

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The snorkeling was awesome!  Right in front of #10 are stairs down to a cove with tons of colorful fish.  A tram took us from the information desk area to our cabana.  I would definitely book this again when at Princess Cay (which I have for my cruise in May😀).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sam2chris said:

I’m so mad at myself, they sold out of them for my cruise in April. Does anyone know if they keep some open you can book at the desk? 

I would go to the Adventures desk on Embarkation Day and put your name on the waiting list.  You never know...Have a great cruise!!

• Like 1