Boarding Time Question

Belle Belle

16 minutes ago, Belle Belle said:

This is our first Princess cruise. We have sailed many times on Royal and are given a specific arrival time. Does Princess do something similar, and if so, when/how will I know what time to arrive? Thank you

You can usually choose your arrival time in the app by selecting Personal Information and Documents then scrolling down to 9C2498A8-6911-42DF-A5DF-50BDD47570CC.thumb.jpeg.6f9e024cbbc082d5a76faffe4bfce2c5.jpeg6A16F6D9-4160-43BE-9AF8-3308D5920E35.thumb.jpeg.7340eb8b9dc443220c3b7fc35fbf9589.jpegSuggested

1 hour ago, Belle Belle said:

This is our first Princess cruise. We have sailed many times on Royal and are given a specific arrival time. Does Princess do something similar, and if so, when/how will I know what time to arrive? Thank you

Additionally, people have reported that choosing arrival time can only be made within 59 days prior to the cruise. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Belle Belle said:

From my experience Princess didn’t check my boarding time from San Francisco or San Pedro so it didn’t matter. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twprincessfirsties said:

The September 10th Royal departure from Whittier still doesn't allow you to pick and we are three days out.

Don’t think the departure feature works.  We were not able to choose it on our cruises earlier this year.  You will get departure info once on the ship and can choose what you want on the forms.  Hope that works for you! 🚢️🛟