Open bottles of wine

Tryingtocruise

Many years ago (on another cruise line) we were able to have unfinished bottles of wine put away and then have them retrieved another day no matter what food venue we were in.  Is this possible today on  Carnival?  I see some bottles that I would like, but my husband would not.  It would be great if I could start it the first night in the Steakhouse and continue the next night in the MDR and maybe even the following evening (yes, unlikely I know) in JiJi.  Is that something Carnival does?

Thanks.

My information is, admittedly, old.  But, FWIW, I have been able to do this on several Carnival cruises over the years.  I have ordered a bottle in the Steakhouse, not finished it that night, asked my Steakhouse server if I could finish it the next night in the MDR and had no problem - my bottle was waiting on my MDR table when I arrived for dinner the following evening.

Full Disclosure: I have not cruised since January 2020.

12 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

My information is, admittedly, old.  But, FWIW, I have been able to do this on several Carnival cruises over the years.  I have ordered a bottle in the Steakhouse, not finished it that night, asked my Steakhouse server if I could finish it the next night in the MDR and had no problem - my bottle was waiting on my MDR table when I arrived for dinner the following evening.

I've missed your reviews!

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

We just did the same thing in July of this year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

I've missed your reviews!

Aww, thanks!☺️  But I have never actually done a full review.  I've posted some post-cruise comments (mini-reviews?) on various threads, but not a real review.  I hope / tentatively plan to post one after our next cruise on Legend in March, though.  As a kind of "paying it forward" to others from which I have benefited.  My DH, (Delta Hotel on CC) did that weird "brain vomit" "memoir" of our Glory Canada cruise way back in 2011, that took many months to complete and of which I was the "editor"🙄🤪😁 and constant commentator.  That's probably what you're remembering?😉☺️

On 9/9/2022 at 12:44 PM, Tryingtocruise said:

It would be great if I could start it the first night in the Steakhouse and continue the next night in the MDR and maybe even the following evening (yes, unlikely I know) in JiJi.

I've carried open bottles of wine all over the ship.  Very convenient if going to comedy or main theater, etc.