Woohoo FCC Score!!!

We are sailing on the Escape out of Rome on Oct 21 and, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I keep checking the current fare in our same cabin category and it seems to have dropped about $1,200 or so.  We are far past final payment date so I assumed there was nothing we could do but my TA called today and checked and apparently we're getting FCC for the difference.  It isn't a refund but hey, I'll take it.  I was hoping we could take the kids on a cruise next year and this will certainly help.

Good news for us, today!

• Like 1

You can get FCC for a reduction IF everything is the same. TA can put in a request but has to be approved.  Got FCC for 2 cruises earlier this year but most everything else I had  was booked with 35% discount, 3x points - and those promos have changed, so no FCC. So upgraded instead.

1 hour ago, Northern wanderlust said:

We are sailing on the Escape out of Rome on Oct 21 and, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I keep checking the current fare in our same cabin category and it seems to have dropped about $1,200 or so.  We are far past final payment date so I assumed there was nothing we could do but my TA called today and checked and apparently we're getting FCC for the difference.  It isn't a refund but hey, I'll take it.  I was hoping we could take the kids on a cruise next year and this will certainly help.

Good news for us, today!

I got $1839.20  yesterday 😁

• Like 1

Good news for us, today!

24 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

I got $1839.20  yesterday 😁

Wonderful! 

22 hours ago, cabincop said:

I received $600 in FCC today as my cruise in Oct finally went down lower than I paid. You have one year to use it from date of issue. 

When you say a year to use it from date of issue does that mean we have to sail by a year from when it was issued or just book something before it expires?

Also, where do you see the FCC?  Is it just in an email or is it on your NCL account somewhere?

When you say a year to use it from date of issue does that mean we have to sail by a year from when it was issued or just book something before it expires?

Also, where do you see the FCC?  Is it just in an email or is it on your NCL account somewhere?

One year from the date of the e-mail NCL sends you. The e-mail tells you how much the FCC is too

10 minutes ago, cabincop said:

One year from the date of the e-mail NCL sends you. The e-mail tells you how much the FCC is too

Mine states different.

"These credits will be available for one year to book and sail, upon completion of your current sailing on Debarkation Day"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Mine states different.

"These credits will be available for one year to book and sail, upon completion of your current sailing on Debarkation Day"

You are right. I read it quickly. I’m just excited to get it🥳