Harmony on November 12th: no show times to book/ Excursions mostly sold out

SoBe2010

Hello everybody,

we just booked the Harmony Cruise, November 12th.

When I tried to check the show times and to make reservations, I noticed that it´s not available. At least for now. Is this pretty common now due to covid impacts or am I too late?

What I also noticed, in our ports of Aruba and Curacao, basically all  excursions (which were only a few) are sold out. Can I expect additional tours to come in or is it now up to us to find something individually?

I appreciate all feedback and thanks for your help!

For Aruba and Curacao I would look at excursions on your own. Regardless of what you want to do it's very easy to book either non-cruiseline excursions or simply get around the islands. We often do beach days and take the local bus or rent a car for the day and have never had any issues while also saving a lot of money and having a lot more flexibility.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the same cruise. The check in is not yet available. Perhaps in 2-3 weeks. We were on this same ship in 2018 and booked shows on line. As to excursions, we are doing Aruba on our own and booked private tour for Curacao (we are a group of 4), although I have to say a lot of them were sold out. Depending on what you want to do and see, you might still fine something. Also, I read that you can catch a tour once ashore. There are vendors out there.

Helen.

1 hour ago, Maksim said:

We are on the same cruise. The check in is not yet available. Perhaps in 2-3 weeks. We were on this same ship in 2018 and booked shows on line. As to excursions, we are doing Aruba on our own and booked private tour for Curacao (we are a group of 4), although I have to say a lot of them were sold out. Depending on what you want to do and see, you might still fine something. Also, I read that you can catch a tour once ashore. There are vendors out there.

Helen.

As written above, Helen, you no longer book shows before your cruise.  You book once you are on board.

Check in becomes available 45 days out, which for a cruise on November 12 is September 28. 

🙂