Couldn't Get Help

mcrcruiser

On 9/14/2022 at 11:24 PM, KKB said:

So you ate almost $1K in credits because you couldn't get your photo to load?

Sorry, cruising went on long before we all had home computers & smart phones.

If Live Chat can't help (and oh, my, they have so many times the last few months, quickly & efficiently, if not always solving my issues), then I am confident they will take care of us at the pier. 

NCL was stunned I had everything ready to go on my phone last month.

I booked the cruise & I have the documentation to prove it (digital or hard copy).

I am certain that they will help me through any unsolved issues once we get there.

Sorry, I'm just kind of over all the drama. 

We have a cruise/month booked thru January (since July). Nothing has been 100% perfect, but so far we have gotten on every cruise & had a wonderful time.

Nearly all industries are dealing with staffing shortages--therefore, things just might not go as they should. I realize this, breathe, and figure things will get resolved eventually (tho I must admit the 45 min to get my new room key on my B2B had me annoyed...but I remembered that I was blessed to have the resources to be cruising, and was glad to be there)

There are many that live in permanent crisis mode and can't be helped.  They tend to be the more vocal of the population......

46 minutes ago, dog said:

Dear Kay,

a little off base.

I am showing support for the OP.  As many others are too.

I was not directing my remarks to you.  Sorry for the confusion.  Many others are, indeed, supporting the OP, but some are not.  

1 hour ago, Kay S said:

I was not directing my remarks to you.  Sorry for the confusion.  Many others are, indeed, supporting the OP, but some are not.  

Since you quoted part of my post you were directing your criticism to me.

I do understand the frustration many have had with Princess customer service & the app.  OP has my sympathy.

Many have offered their time , support & advice in two similar threads from OP.

No need to keep this going.

Edited by dog
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kay S said:

This thread is a month old.  I guess after trying to get help from Princes for a month, he decided to post again.  These people are an elderly couple with 80+ cruises on Princess, and for them to expect the same courtesy after the pause as before does not seem unreasonable to me.  Sadly, many posters on this forum feel the need to scold and/or belittle the older folk when they complain.  Are harsh words and impatience going to make them "get with the program already?"  

This OP can't win:  he is scolded on this thread for complaining, and then he is scolded on the newer thread for not complaining before.

Actually a month ago he said the same thing that he was done with Princess, he then posted the same thing on HAL, now he posted again on Princess.  Not the first time they have repeatedly complained about the same issue, each time with people taking the time to explain how they could have worked around it.  

This is pretty much the OPs MO.  If it is not about customer service, it is about price, or the limited cruise choices that they can drive to, on and on and on.

53 minutes ago, dog said:

Since you quoted part of my post you were directing your criticism to me.

I do understand the frustration many have had with Princess customer service & the app.  OP has my sympathy.

Many have offered their time , support & advice in two similar threads from OP.

Again, sorry for the confusion.  You are a good and noble person to support the elder folk.