Shore Excursions, Specialty Dining and SPA Reservations

pappy1022

I completed my shore excursion selections last night and I have to give kudos to Regent for improving their website and making the process smooth, efficient and easy to use. When I tried this process last (2+ years ago) it was slow and cumbersome and ultimately I had to call in my selections to a human the following day. Is it still the policy of Regent to have a minimum of 2 hours between shore excursions in order to be able to choose multiple tours on the same day?  Specialty dining selections aren’t available for awhile but I wonder how difficult it is to reserve a table for 6 people and how to notify Regent of a birthday celebration? And lastly, how does one make SPA reservations and when can that be done? As always, a great big Thank You to all of you on these message boards for your comments and suggestions.

• Like 1

If you make your excursions and want to add a second in a port, the website will let you know if there is adequate time between or not.  It won't let you make a second excursion too close to the end of the first. The closest we have ever done is 90 minutes, so the 75 minutes break is likely still correct. 

I did our specialty reservations about a week ago.  I think this is new to the web site.  When you look at a certain date, it will also display any excursions for that day.  It will not let you make a reservation if the excursion ends too close to the dinner reservation you want to make.