Look Up Health Protocols

Crazy For Cats

On 9/22/2022 at 8:42 AM, VMax1700 said:

Is there a way to discover the 'voyage number' without a booking?

I do not see a voyage number mentioned on the website (eu site) so the protocol tool cannot be used to check status prior to booking. i.e. to know the protocol before booking.

Just use your name and booking number, the voyage automatically popped up for me!

1 hour ago, Cinder Again said:

Just use your name and booking number, the voyage automatically popped up for me!

If I hadn't yet booked (as mentioned in my question) then there would be no booking number to use.

Is there a way to discover the 'voyage number' without a booking?

I do not see a voyage number mentioned on the website (eu site) so the protocol tool cannot be used to check status prior to booking. i.e. to know the protocol before booking.

Just did lookup for our  Oct 1 2022 Alaska cruise as states as follows

Looks like no COVID test  required if fully vaccinated

Standard Protocols

This specific booking and/or voyage follows our COVID-19 Standard Protocols for vaccination and testing requirements.

Vaccination Requirements

• We highly recommend all guests be up to date on their vaccination status.  Vaccinations, however, are not required.

Testing Requirements

• Fully vaccinated guests are not required to take a COVID-19 test prior to embarkation.
  • Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests 5 years of age and older are required to take a COVID test prior to embarkation 
    • PCR COVID-19 test within 3 days before embarkation
    • Medically observed or self-administered at home COVID-19 antigen test within 3 days before embarkation.

Please upload all required documentation to the VeriFLY app for a quick and seamless embarkation process.

Global COVID-19 regulations and protocols are continuously changing and we may revise or modify these requirements (effective immediately) to evolve in line with the latest practices at any time. Please check back regularly for any updates.  These protocols only apply to the specific booking number or voyage entered.