Extra Excursion not added with Free at Sea Plus

Deacon22

I just added Free At Sea Plus to my account.  It comes up on my account and it says in the app that it has been added to the account. But if I go to book an excursion it does not have the second person in my room added as a discount.  it also only states that I have one specialty restaurant available. Is this normal?

Edited by Deacon22

2 minutes ago, phillygwm said:

Curious.  Are you now able to add FAS+ online or did you call someone?  My upcoming cruise doesn't qualify (booked last year) but I've not seen FAS+ actually marketed anywhere.

For my November cruise it shows up as an option to upgrade in my "Travel Summary" I also booked last year and it is on as an option.

Edited by Keata
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keata said:

For my November cruise it shows up as an option to upgrade in my "Travel Summary" I also booked last year and it is on as an option.

You're correct.  I noticed after I posted so I edited.  Though it does show up for me, it doesn't allow me to add it 😞

2 hours ago, Deacon22 said:

I just added Free At Sea Plus to my account.  It comes up on my account and it says in the app that it has been added to the account. But if I go to book an excursion it does not have the second person in my room added as a discount.  it also only states that I have one specialty restaurant available. Is this normal?

Excursion discount doesn't apply to the 2nd person.  You should now see an $100 discount per excursion for the first person, but still full price for everyone else 

2 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Excursion discount doesn't apply to the 2nd person.  You should now see an $100 discount per excursion for the first person, but still full price for everyone else 

This is incorrect, I just booked all my excursions today using FAS+ today as we each showed the $50 discount.

@Deacon22 I just did a dummy booking so you can see it should show for both guests, in our case it's in UK pounds (£) but the principle is the same we get £43 off which is the same as $50.
You can see the discount applies to each guest not just the first.

image.jpeg.da9319f998b8f32829304b58e7b07d8d.jpeg

15 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Sorry, but I'm absolutely wrong.  Unfortunately, there isn't an option to delete