Freedom 3 day cruise

fla gang

went on the Freedom on the 16th and had a blast. First time ever having #1 a porthole cabin and #2 being on deck 2. Cabin was really nice and we were aft which wasn't a problem at all. If you don't like crowds this is probably not the time for you to go. Our cruise was full to capacity and you couldn't get on an elevator that wasn't packed. Developed covid shortly after the cruise and it has thrown me for a loop. 103 temp and chills and now very congested. I think I'm going to chill for a bit before going again! This was #37 and we do love them but I don't want to ever get this sick again, and can't imagine it while in a tiny cabin away from home.

18 hours ago, fla gang said:

went on the Freedom on the 16th and had a blast. First time ever having #1 a porthole cabin and #2 being on deck 2. Cabin was really nice and we were aft which wasn't a problem at all. If you don't like crowds this is probably not the time for you to go. Our cruise was full to capacity and you couldn't get on an elevator that wasn't packed. Developed covid shortly after the cruise and it has thrown me for a loop. 103 temp and chills and now very congested. I think I'm going to chill for a bit before going again! This was #37 and we do love them but I don't want to ever get this sick again, and can't imagine it while in a tiny cabin away from home.

Most ships are sailing at or close to capacity. I just got off Freedom this morning. Elevators were packed most of the cruise, which is why I continued my recent trend of just using steps when cruising lately. Of course that is no guarantee you won’t catch COVID, which I did earlier this year after a cruise on Harmony (I don’t know for certain that I caught COVID on the ship). Fortunately I had very minor symptoms.