What am I forgetting!

Its been a while since we flew and cruised and definately not since Covid.  Our recent cruises have all been from Southampton.  Therefore I feel I am forgetting something which I need to take to the airport/cruise terminal.

This is what I think I need to take on Saturday

I need to check in on Thursday to get my tickets

I need my passport, tickets, covid status ( we have them both on the phone but also printed)

My insurance cover certificate.

I know I don't need to test so thats OK.

My passports fit the needed times expiry etc

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Miller Cruiser said:

The temporary boarding pass available in cruise control. We needed it in June. After safety drill, we received our plastic cruise cards.

That section is blanked at present.  Presume it will become printable after I check in on Thursday

2 hours ago, Dinglebert said:

Its been a while since we flew and cruised and definately not since Covid.  Our recent cruises have all been from Southampton.  Therefore I feel I am forgetting something which I need to take to the airport/cruise terminal.

This is what I think I need to take on Saturday

I need to check in on Thursday to get my tickets

I need my passport, tickets, covid status ( we have them both on the phone but also printed)

My insurance cover certificate.

I know I don't need to test so thats OK.

My passports fit the needed times expiry etc

I always think I will or have forgotten something and it’s getting worse - I keep double checking everything and it drives my wife mad.

Also check you have :

FX, Cash , bank cards, glasses , any medicines you need, driving licence, GHIC card, phone and watch, any travel cards you may have in case you need to use public transport if something goes wrong with car/transport.

maybe some masks. Charging cables / adapters and home keys!!

I also take a copy of the holiday confirmation with booking ref number and payments made and excursions booked flight numbers and times etc 

Hope you have a great trip -

We're with you Dinglebert as we havn't flown since Covid.  I seem to be taking so much paper printouts, my hand luggage is getting full!  We fly to Corfu on Friday  so we have to do our Chronomics tests on Thursday - more paper!

Have a good cruise.

11 minutes ago, Emmandjay said:

We're with you Dinglebert as we havn't flown since Covid.  I seem to be taking so much paper printouts, my hand luggage is getting full!  We fly to Corfu on Friday  so we have to do our Chronomics tests on Thursday - more paper!

Have a good cruise.

Thats the one thing we don't need to do now thankfully.   Have a good time.

Must be me now.   Done the flight API, printed it off, got the ship boarding printed it off.  Got the covid certificates printed them off, got my insurance certificate printed it off.

Passport

cards

plugs

medication

phone

ffp2 for Italy

Anything else is something I can get somewhere at some point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinglebert said:

Must be me now.   Done the flight API, printed it off, got the ship boarding printed it off.  Got the covid certificates printed them off, got my insurance certificate printed it off.

Passport

cards

plugs

medication

phone

ffp2 for Italy

Anything else is something I can get somewhere at some point.

Don't forget your better half and perhaps a torch in case of a power cut, happend to us once. Have a great cruise 😎