Carnival Dream, LIVE 10/8/22-10/16/22

MeganGC1983

So much fun reading and looking at the pictures. Your children are absolutely adorable and make me smile.  The one comedian that I will remember forever is Caroline Picard.  So dang funny every single show we went to.  One of the funniest lines that will never leave my memory was about her mom becoming a grandma.  Something along the lines of her mom's purse becoming an ATM machine once her mom was a grandma.  If any of you have been at one of her shows and she did this routine, you will know what I am talking about.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, lasvegascruising said:

So much fun reading and looking at the pictures. Your children are absolutely adorable and make me smile.  The one comedian that I will remember forever is Caroline Picard.  So dang funny every single show we went to.  One of the funniest lines that will never leave my memory was about her mom becoming a grandma.  Something along the lines of her mom's purse becoming an ATM machine once her mom was a grandma.  If any of you have been at one of her shows and she did this routine, you will know what I am talking about.

Thanks for following along. Caroline is funny. That’s a great line. 

Ok ship is dead. I’m not feeling 100. Gonna call it. 10 drinks on Cheers today. Not batting .100 but it’s a longer cruise and with kids. Tomorrow is Freeport, and no comedy. Perhaps rodeo clown will entertain us or guitar sushi guy will sit in. Who knows?! Good night CC. 

• Like 11

Cutting back won't dissappoint any adoring fans 🙂 There are some good beach choices in Freeport.  

People have been ranting about the pizza place closing at 4AM.  I wake early every day and prowl the decks.  Nobody is up.  

Edited by IslandHppy
  • Like 1