Eden Cafe on Apex

59impala

Looking at cafe and snack dining on the Apex and I note that the app states "venue closed" for the Eden Cafe on the Apex. Can someone confirm this? I remember looking in the past and I remember seeing a menu. I have looked for various sailings and it says the same thing. 
Is this for real, or a glitch on the app? 

Eden Cafe was open for breakfast and lunch during our July 2022 Apex sailing.  Best place to build your own greens salad at lunch time - we loved it!   (I find myself searching for an abundance of great fruit and vegetables on cruises & was delighted to have the Eden Cafe as an option to the repetition at the buffet at lunch)

Edited by BinHB

16 minutes ago, carolina_yankee said:

The Celebrity App shows the Eden Cafe only open on our two sea days for our Nov 12 sailing. I hope it’s open more than that. It does look good.

That has been a common complaint.  For our July 2021, (LLP was on along with VBloggers Tony and Don) the ports had the bubble tours with the bigger issues being no tours exceeded 4 hours.  They still wouldn't open the Cafe on port days.

Although I wish they continually increase their complimentary food offerings, we're overall satisfied with X's food in general except for the desserts.  They just overly bland and therefore sometimes just way too sweet.  The Eden Cafe Cookies and Brownies are fantastic but due to their limited hours you have to grab a bunch and squirrel them away, possibly for days.

5 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Was on the Edge on 2021, it was only open on sea days during lunch.  In the app, while some venues update far in advance, often others won't be updated until the about a week or even a few days prior to sailing.

Too late to edit, BREAKFAST AND lunch

13 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

That has been a common complaint.  For our July 2021, (LLP was on along with VBloggers Tony and Don) the ports had the bubble tours with the bigger issues being no tours exceeded 4 hours.  They still wouldn't open the Cafe on port days.

Although I wish they continually increase their complimentary food offerings, we're overall satisfied with X's food in general except for the desserts.  They just overly bland and therefore sometimes just way too sweet.  The Eden Cafe Cookies and Brownies are fantastic but due to their limited hours you have to grab a bunch and squirrel them away, possibly for days.

I’ll make sure to set my Apple Watch by their opening times and send our part through at opening and closing to grab rations!