Covid protocol email

topnole

7 minutes ago, moposh said:

They do mention unvaccinated under 12.  Those vaccinated (this includes all age groups) AND those  11 and under (unvaccinated or vaccinated) are exempt. Maybe they could have written it differently, but it covers everyone.  

Read the email I posted that I received.  The wording sucks because it says nothing about those two groups.  What is posted on RCI is much clearer and includes everyone.  The email is very poorly written and completely leaves out what I said.  The email should say ALL vaccinated guests are exempt.  We all get it, but anyone who is new or doesn't read these boards would be totally confused.

Edited by BND

7 minutes ago, BND said:

Read the email I posted that I received.  The wording sucks because it says nothing about those two groups.  What is posted on RCI is much clearer and includes everyone.  The email is very poorly written and completely leaves out what I said.  The email should say ALL vaccinated guests are exempt.  We all get it, but anyone who is new or doesn't read these boards would be totally confused.

What do you mean, "confused".  No way.  I fully understand that if I have a vaccine, I can eat chocolate ice cream in the morning while eating pizza on the gangplank watching "Pier Runners" at anytime after noon.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jdavies1948 said:

This is what it says about Vaccinations.

All guests 5 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with the final dose given at least 14 days before sailing (not including your sail day). Vaccine boosters are encouraged. Guests age 1 to 4, regardless of vaccination status, can join our transatlantic sailings.

You know it's been changed. 3 emails the app and website agree with 3rd email. 5 and over if fully vaccinated with booster if vaccine more than 270 days ago and last shot at least 14 days before sailing tests no more than 2 days before sailing.  Test must be in person or supervised.