Beyond Dining Rooms - Table for 2 suggestions

bandp407

My fellow cruisers- DH and I will be sailing on Beyond end of November. Although we are seasoned cruisers ( S class primarily) this is our first E class. We have opted for  late sitting over select so we can have the same wait staff each evening. We also enjoy a table for 2 and not having a table so very close as many of them are.  Can anyone comment on which of the 4 dining rooms to request and perhaps which table/ area in the room might have the most space for the 2 top? Also, any suggestions on best way to get this request to the ship in advance. We know Celebrity always tries to please! 

Many thanks in advance. 

10 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

All of the 4 dining rooms predominantly have 2 Tops  and 4 Tops and my experience (limited) has been that you will be seated at a table alone without others.  

All four dining rooms have plenty of tables for two. They will also seat two at a table for four if necessary. The plus is that the tables for two are much farther apart than on M class so you don’t feel like you are eating with someone else!

14 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

All of the 4 dining rooms predominantly have 2 Tops  and 4 Tops and my experience (limited) has been that you will be seated at a table alone without others.  

Thanks much Jim! Stay well! 

4 hours ago, lorimay said:

All four dining rooms have plenty of tables for two. They will also seat two at a table for four if necessary. The plus is that the tables for two are much farther apart than on M class so you don’t feel like you are eating with someone else!

Thank you- this is encouraging! We will see the Maitre d when we board.