Any predictions for when new itins for second half of 2024, 2025 will be released?

jonthomas

OCA said the 2025 itineraries for the new (

y et unnamed) Allure Class ship will be released May 2023.

No mention if that is when the other itineraries will come out.

Still claiming Vista will sail May 2023. That’s the word until it’s changed.

Edited by pinotlover

Wow, those tropics releases went quick. . . .

I couldn't get through to my consultant on the day of release, reached him on Thursday the 3rd only to find a single PH1, 2 PH2 and 2 PH3 cabins left for the sailing of interest.  The sailing is a repositioning from Papeete to Honolulu.  

One wonders where the ship will go after Honolulu?  Perhaps a couple of 12 days around the islands with a jaunt down to Fanning to meet the PSV requirements, NCL still has an obligation to sail to Fanning so maybe . . . it's a really neat port nearly undeveloped but quite beautiful.  We went there twice on NCL Star back in the day.

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

Wow, those tropics releases went quick. . . .

I couldn't get through to my consultant on the day of release, reached him on Thursday the 3rd only to find a single PH1, 2 PH2 and 2 PH3 cabins left for the sailing of interest.  The sailing is a repositioning from Papeete to Honolulu.  

You could  not  let them know in advance  what you wanted??

8 hours ago, LHT28 said:

You could  not  let them know in advance  what you wanted??

I'll be honest, I sort of screwed up, I never imagined that particular itinerary would go on day one.  Our previous transpacific from Papeete to Los Angeles had wide open availability for months, but that was then and this is a whole new world.  Not a mistake I'll make again I promise.

• Like 1

We booked two. Yes with an O rep first and now will turn it over. The O rep was able to snatch the last French balcony on a 22 day TA. But it is a wheel chair accessible cabin. I dont want that. Im sure someone else may need it. So now will see if there is a sale on Black Friday, to see if I can go up a few cats. 

I think O did very well on opening day. 

24 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

... So now will see if there is a sale on Black Friday, to see if I can go up a few cats....

Yes, funny how now the first thing I associate holidays like "Presidents' Day" or events like "Black Friday" are O sales! Praying that cruise I'm already booked on will get an upgrade sale. Out of the 5 booked for us from 2021, 2022, 2023 (x2) and 2024, we've gotten 3 to go on sale! Praying the 2nd in 2023 will shake out, too. The only one that didn't, the 2022, we booked in '21 on Riviera, so we at least had a reduced price. Now if only I'd see something like that 2021 P Day sale for an A4 Concierge on Riviera on a 10-day cruise at just $2099 per! I doubt I'll ever see that price again.

you did really well....glad to see it...

as for us...our TA would not even entertain the idea of trying to figure out how to do that for us on the booked cruises we had...so could not benefit in any way...now with 4 new cruises booked and a different TA we will see what can be done....

I think I will post a new topic for this.....so please contribute to it....we will see how it all shakes out...

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2022 at 4:09 PM, pinotlover said:

OCA said the 2025 itineraries for the new (

y et unnamed) Allure Class ship will be released May 2023.

No mention if that is when the other itineraries will come out.

Still claiming Vista will sail May 2023. That’s the word until it’s changed.

Hey Pinot,

Did you, by chance, hear any more about when the 2025 Itineraries will go on sail.  I have been trying to make the Longyearbyen, Iceland, Greenland sailing work but always have my industry’s big conference in the middle of the sailing.  I’ll be semi retired in 2025 so should finally be able to skip the conference and sail.  It’s pretty popular so I’d like to book early.

10 hours ago, the more ports the better said:

Hey Pinot,

Did you, by chance, hear any more about when the 2025 Itineraries will go on sail.  I have been trying to make the Longyearbyen, Iceland, Greenland sailing work but always have my industry’s big conference in the middle of the sailing.  I’ll be semi retired in 2025 so should finally be able to skip the conference and sail.  It’s pretty popular so I’d like to book early.

Not since our cruise. She was specifically talking about the new Allure ship when she gave that date. I’m betting that ship is now delayed until 2026 or probably 2027. 

If Oceania stays to form with its release schedule, they are normally in the March and October timeframe. So expect them mid March, or a little bit earlier ifO wants a new cash infusion from reservation money.