Photo packages with more than 1 cabin

We want to get some group pics of our upcoming cruise (sailing with my in-laws to celebrate their 50th anniversary on Oasis in December).  We have 2 different suites.  The photo package description says only photos of people in the same stateroom are eligible for the package.  On our last cruise we also had 2 different cabins and were able to get one package to include everyone.  Does anyone know if they’re strict on this?  It would make me really upset to find that we couldn’t have pics with all of us or at least of my kids (18 & 23 year old in one suite, 26 year old in the other suite) in the package.  

They do this routinely with minor kids in separate cabins but NOT adults.  Easiest way is to have one person in cabin in all group photos.   Onboard they will also add a second cabin for half price.

Lots of folks would like one package to include multiple cabins but not how it's sold.  While you can try giving photographers one cabin number the face recognition software often will override that.

On 10/16/2022 at 10:41 AM, LeeW said:

They do this routinely with minor kids in separate cabins but NOT adults.  Easiest way is to have one person in cabin in all group photos.   Onboard they will also add a second cabin for half price.

Lots of folks would like one package to include multiple cabins but not how it's sold.  While you can try giving photographers one cabin number the face recognition software often will override that.

The face recognition software will also have you getting pictures of other groups that you are "photo bombing".  

Depending out your status, we are D+ and we get a free pictures. On a receint cruise my daugher, grandson and us took a picture on her card. They were not on our file but we taked to one of the staff people and they were able to move the picture from her file to ours so we could get it with our free picture.