Elite perk on E-class question

julia

On past cruises, we've enjoyed a visit to the Persian Garden on a port day as an Elite perk. Is this perk available on the E class ships for the Thermal Suite?  Also, where is the Elite coffee lounge on E-class located?  Thx!

7 minutes ago, julia said:

On past cruises, we've enjoyed a visit to the Persian Garden on a port day as an Elite perk. Is this perk available on the E class ships for the Thermal Suite?  Also, where is the Elite coffee lounge on E-class located?  Thx!

The 1 free visit is not valid on E-class ships. The morning continental breakfast was in Tuscan but I think it's been moved to the Bistro. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, julia said:

Thanks for the reply...  it's a shame that this perk got dropped on E-class!

Yes, whatsmore there's not even a loyalty discount given for the thermal suite passes. Treatments yes, but not the thermal suite passes. 

Are the Edge Class Persian Garden restrictions a recent development?  We were in Aqua Class on the Apex in January.  I recall being amused that we received one free day as Elite when we already had unlimited access in Aqua.  Now, that most people have the drink package, it does appear that Celebrity might need to up the benefits a bit to make them more attractive.  

58 minutes ago, Nashna said:

Are the Edge Class Persian Garden restrictions a recent development?  We were in Aqua Class on the Apex in January.  I recall being amused that we received one free day as Elite when we already had unlimited access in Aqua.  Now, that most people have the drink package, it does appear that Celebrity might need to up the benefits a bit to make them more attractive.  

That is very interesting... and I agree that the Elite benefits need to be re-evaluated.

7 hours ago, Nashna said:

The Thermal suite on Edge Class ships are not called Persian Gardens but SEA Thermal suite and it was excluded from loyalty benefits from day one on the Edge and all subsequent ships. The exclusion is noted in the description of Captions Club benefits. How were you notified that you had a free visit based on your CC tier? It's literally listed as an exception on all E-class ships. 

Screenshot_20221016-213258.png

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

The Thermal suite on Edge Class ships are not called Persian Gardens but SEA Thermal suite and it was excluded from loyalty benefits from day one on the Edge and all subsequent ships. The exclusion is noted in the description of Captions Club benefits. How were you notified that you had a free visit based on your CC tier? It's literally listed as an exception on all E-class ships. 

Screenshot_20221016-213258.png

Thanks for posting, but just to be clear (as the OP)...  I logged onto my account before asking the question, and looked VERY closely at the Elite benefits. What I saw did NOT have that verbiage about S & M class ships following the Persian Garden perk!  Hence, my question about the "Thermal Suite" on E class.  Strange!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, julia said:

Thanks for posting, but just to be clear (as the OP)...  I logged onto my account before asking the question, and looked VERY closely at the Elite benefits. What I saw did NOT have that verbiage about S & M class ships following the Persian Garden perk!  Hence, my question about the "Thermal Suite" on E class.  Strange!

To get the full list of you have to go past the Featured benefits.   Go to the bottom of this page and click View All Benefits that takes you to a 2 page document the 2nd pages lists every benefit. I would post the page but in the middle of the Atlantic and it isn’t loading 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/tiers-and-benefits

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SbbquilterUT said:

On the Apex, guests paying for treatments did not even have access to spa area.  I did address this with the spa that at their price point, touting a luxury spa experience, I have always had spa access included at nice spas.

This seems to be common practice with treatments in a cruiseship spa on many different cruiselines.