Can someone explain the different dining rooms on enchanted princess

uncleboo

You will not find luggage tags on the app. They are found in the Cruise Personalizer. You may print them within, I think it's 45 days of sailing, but I may be off by a couple weeks either way.

Wish you better luck with the app than we had. If you aren't able to put in your preferences, then do what we did and call the dine line once onboard. Get the number from the MDR desk.

Edited by mtnesterz

All DRs have the same menus. Santorini deck 5 mid ship and Capri deck 6 mid ship are a little smaller and a little easier to get to. Capri has a section for Club Class dining. Amalfi deck 6 aft is a larger DR. To access Amalfi you have to walk to the aft elevators/stairs on deck 7 or above and then take the elevator/stairs down to deck 6. There is no connection between the Amalfi DR on deck 6 and mid ship. Can not comment on the table size other than saying that it is reported that the app has many issues. If you wish to share a table speak with the head waiter once on board.

Luggage tags are printed on the web through the travel summary and not on the app. If you do not have access to a printer they will be applied at the pier. 

3 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

You will not find luggage tags on the app. They are found in the Cruise Personalizer. You may print them within, I think it's 45 days of sailing, but I may be off by a couple weeks either way.

Wish you better luck with the app than we had. If you aren't able to put in your preferences, then do what we did and call the dine line once onboard. Get the number from the MDR desk.

75 days. 

• Like 1