"LIVE" from Celebrity BEYOND. October 26th, 2022. 9-Night Repositioning. 1st Sailing from the USA.

PinkSandGirl

Well, it's getting to feel like the night before a cruise!  Luggage Tags are on!!! 🧳🥳🥰

It doesn't quite feel like it's tomorrow because we usually fly to the embarkation port.  

Celebrity Tags are attached.  Our Custom Luggage Tags are attached.  I'll post pics of them when we get back home. 😉

I will be able to catch up on the thread in the morning on the ride to the port. 

Thankfully I'm all packed but still doing things around the house.   The checklist has been getting things crossed off. 😉

🍹

20221025_211919.thumb.jpg.7b83956ce23b717bb29c525fe6d48c25.jpg

Screenshot_20221025-215301_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d9efc98f923b23d3996251fbf16d4756.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Well, it's getting to feel like the night before a cruise!  Luggage Tags are on!!! 🧳🥳🥰

It doesn't quite feel like it's tomorrow because we usually fly to the embarkation port.  

Celebrity Tags are attached.  Our Custom Luggage Tags are attached.  I'll post pics of them when we get back home. 😉

I will be able to catch up on the thread in the morning on the ride to the port. 

Thankfully I'm all packed but still doing things around the house.   The checklist has been getting things crossed off. 😉

🍹

20221025_211919.thumb.jpg.7b83956ce23b717bb29c525fe6d48c25.jpg

Screenshot_20221025-215301_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d9efc98f923b23d3996251fbf16d4756.jpg

Wait. 
I only have luggage tags. 
what are celebrity tags?

4 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

Wait. 
I only have luggage tags. 
what are celebrity tags?

The ones at the end of the Cruise Ticket Booklet (eDocs) like I have pictured.  Celebrity Luggage Tags.

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl

9 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

The ones at the end of the Cruise Ticket Booklet (eDocs) like I have pictured.  Celebrity Luggage Tags.

🍹

Yes. I printed those and put them in my clear tags I bought on Amazon. So there’s nothing else. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2Long2NxtCrz said:

Oh! What a brilliant idea! On our cruise this past May I tried to take a photo with the crew members that deserved not just extra gratuities from us, but special recognition on the survey, but it'd be easier if I'd just write them down. I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of that.

I usually ask the person to write their names in a little notebook I bring. I'm sure to mess up some of their names!

Hey PinkSandGirl - hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise. 
Could you ask if they plan on having “Dinner on the Edge” during their Caribbean sailings? 
We were able to enjoy this last year while on the Apex. 
Not sure if anyone in your group is a wine drinker but if they are could you see how the inventory is on your cruise.  I’ve heard from others that wine choices have been hit or miss (or mostly misses). Of course their inventory will change when based out of Port Everglades  but perhaps you could get a feel for what they currently have and are expecting to have. 
Bon Voyage!!!

• Like 1

It's Cruise Day!!!

Nothing like sleeping right through multiple alarms.  🤦‍♀️😆  ...and getting up an hour and 15 minutes late.  

Talk about a crazy morning.  It was like Home Alone except we didn't leave anyone home.  🤣  

Checklists have been all checked.  ✔️

We've been on our way.  Just finished my makeup. 💄

A foggy morning.

We have an 11:00am Check-in Time.

The Celebrity App appears to be updated and waiting for us.  

Beyond...here we come!!! 🥳🚢🥰

🍹

• Like 5

9 hours ago, otownfins said:

Hey PinkSandGirl - hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise. 
Could you ask if they plan on having “Dinner on the Edge” during their Caribbean sailings? 
We were able to enjoy this last year while on the Apex. 
Not sure if anyone in your group is a wine drinker but if they are could you see how the inventory is on your cruise.  I’ve heard from others that wine choices have been hit or miss (or mostly misses). Of course their inventory will change when based out of Port Everglades  but perhaps you could get a feel for what they currently have and are expecting to have. 
Bon Voyage!!!

Hi!   Thank You!    I will ask and let you know about Dinner on the Edge. 

Wine. I drink it, not often but when I do, I prefer it on the sweeter side.  😉  If there is a specific kind/brand you are curious about, let me know and I'll find out. 

🍹

16 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Happy Embarkation Eve Coco!  Wishing you and yours safe travels to the port.  I am getting  plenty of cruise organizational ideas from yourself and others who have chimed in during this packing phase of your live thread.  

Now that you are all packed and ready to hit the x-way, I have a couple questions.  Chicago Paul tends to include in his Live Froms a paragraph about the details regarding his booking such as when and how he booked and how much he paid for the cruise and the flight(s) and I always find those details enlightening.  Care to divulge?😉

Are you and the crew staying over post-cruise before flying back to the mid-Atlantic?  The pre-cruise hotel you discovered last year, Le Méridien Dania Beach nearby FLL turned out to be an excellent choice from what I remember you writing about it.

Thank You, Paul.  🥰

I'll include some of the booking details. 😉

We are flying back on the 4th, the day we arrive in Fort Lauderdale, not staying over.  Yes. You remember. The Le Meridien was nice last year.  I would stay there again.  

Coco 😉

🍹

14 hours ago, hcat said:

Getting excited about  your upcoming review.

We are finishing our packing plans...Fl seasonal items  not the necesarily the same as ones for the cruise but we will make it all fit. We have a few days in Fl to sort it all out before the pre  cruise  ho tel &  vcruise..... 

Hope  all goes well with your   Sailaway fun! 

Thank You!  😃

🍹

Check-in was super fast!  A few minutes total from when we walked in the building until we are now waiting to board.

~ Security 

~ Then went to a line (noone waiting) and showed Passport, XPRESS Pass and Bermuda Travel Authorization Form.  We have a circular sticker to show we have the Bermuda Approval. 

🍹