Dayuse.com

riviera

Not sure if I can promote this but I love cruise critic because I learned of this website on here. It’s a website to locate a hotel that offers use of a hotel with room for a “ day”. We just got off a cruise but had a late flight. We booked a hotel, had a lovely room and use of all the facilities for the day and a place to keep our luggage while we enjoyed the area. It was great for my husband who tires easily that he could rest also. Most cities have hotels that offer this. Check it out if you need this service. 

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, riviera said:

Not sure if I can promote this but I love cruise critic because I learned of this website on here. It’s a website to locate a hotel that offers use of a hotel with room for a “ day”. We just got off a cruise but had a late flight. We booked a hotel, had a lovely room and use of all the facilities for the day and a place to keep our luggage while we enjoyed the area. It was great for my husband who tires easily that he could rest also. Most cities have hotels that offer this. Check it out if you need this service. 

Yes I’ve been using it for quite a while, really good service. I just used it and stayed in a hotel just outside MIA from 9am-5pm for $80

• Like 1

Many hotels will do this. They just don't advertise it. Dayuse is a great website but it does not capture anywhere close the number of hotels that offer this service. It is a great tool though to have in your travel tool bag.

I called a hotel in FLL and asked about this. (A hotel chain I'm an elite member of) They said Yes they offer this service but you cannot make reservations. First come first serve. So, at least call your favorite hotel directly and ask about the service