Pizza place on enchanted princess

uncleboo

Hi all

What do they call the pizza place on enchanted princess anyone been there lately and have the pizza has it been good do they also serve salads an eggplant sandwiches or eggplant  or other delicious items? Thank you all for your help . I will be sailing  before you know it so I won’t be bothering you with any other questions or if you have any questions and you want me to find something out for my sailing just drop me a post

The sit down pizza place (included in your fare) is GiGi's. It is essentially the same format as Alfredo's found on other ships. Beyond the pizza items they offer calzones, antipasti, some soups, a few pasta dishes and some sweets. I don't recall an eggplant sandwich but I thought there was an antipasti with grilled eggplant and other vegetables. I really enjoyed it but I REALLY like pizza. 😀

uncleboo, you do not have to open 2 or even 3 identical threads for each question you have. You can just open one new thread.

Or you could open just one thread named Questions about Enchanted Princess and keep asking your questions in it.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Like 2