Affordable shuttle from FLL to MIA?

NutsAboutGolf

I have tried searching extensively and saw there was a guy in a shared shuttle who will pick up where ever in FLL and drop you off where ever in MIA.  I guess specifically I'm look to get from a Dania Beach hotel to the Miami cruise port.

I could uber/taxi to either the Miami port or to FLL then take the cruise lines transfer

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I have tried searching extensively and saw there was a guy in a shared shuttle who will pick up where ever in FLL and drop you off where ever in MIA.  I guess specifically I'm look to get from a Dania Beach hotel to the Miami cruise port.

I could uber/taxi to either the Miami port or to FLL then take the cruise lines transfer

Take Uber from your hotel to the port. That is the most efficient. Secondarily, look at the hotels that a shuttle like SAS picks up at...your hotel or one nearby might be on the list, so returning to the airport to catch a cruise line transfer would be pretty silly, and certainly not the cheapest option.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Take Uber from your hotel to the port. That is the most efficient. Secondarily, look at the hotels that a shuttle like SAS picks up at...your hotel or one nearby might be on the list, so returning to the airport to catch a cruise line transfer would be pretty silly, and certainly not the cheapest option.

3 minutes ago, PEBBarney said:

http://gomjstrans.com/MJS_Trans/Home.html

http://www.ridesas.com/index.html

Have used both several times, never had a problem.  Both will pick up from Fort Lauderdale/Dania Beach hotels and drop at Port of Miami.

SAS was it, thanks!  Transfer was $35.99 but I need to get from the hotel to FLL which is at least $10.  I considered uber but that's still at least $40.