Price Drop

luv2travel90266

I booked a future back to back cruise on my last cruise and the final payment is due in 2 weeks. I have only paid $75/person deposits. I just ran a make believe reservation on the Azamara website and the savings are significant. If I request repricing do I lose the credit for booking when the ship which was $600 on each cruise? Even with that loss it is almost $2,000 savings. 

Edited by luv2travel90266

Just finished a call with the travel agent and Azamara. About an hour of time getting through to Azamara but the savings was just over $4K. Lost the onboard booking bonus OBC  but gained the current offer for OBC and lost the upgraded beverage package for 2 (my wife doesn't drink) and free internet (that only works occasionally). Well spent hour. I do recommend if you have a future cruise booked you do a test reservation on the Azamara website and compare against what you have.💲 😀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You did exactly what I was about to write, ie speak to Azamara directly. It's a bit of a minefield with the offers, but direct they will be honest as to what you can and can't do. Congratulations on the savings. I'd take money off the bottom line and forego any perks/OBC any day of the week!  A lesson for all of us to check price before final payment. 

Phil 

• Like 8

I have booked many cruises with Azamara over the past 10 years or so. Invariably, there is a major price drop, occasionally sever, and those price drops have always been honored. You might lose the perks that came with your original package, that $500 on board credit may drop to $200, but the price of the cruise will be honored with either a refund, or a reduced final payment. Your travel agent should be able to guide you. I have 3 almost B2Bs coming up in November, and I've had close to $3000  "returned" to me. The quotes because I hadn't made my final payments yet, but they were reduced. Significantly. Best of luck, enjoy your travels.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3