Online reservations glitches today?

delphis98

I've been trying to book today and getting a screen that says thank you, look forward to seeing you on this sailing, confirmation email has been sent... But no email, no confirmation number, and I don't see the bookings in my captains club.  My TA is on a cruise himself right now ;/. I can wait until next week, but I wondered if you all are experiencing the same issues.  Tried  on Google chrome and Microsoft edge, using cruise with confidence certificate that is definitely still good and the website said was accepted.  But it didn't seem to really work.   Thanks?!

3 minutes ago, delphis98 said:

I've been trying to book today and getting a screen that says thank you, look forward to seeing you on this sailing, confirmation email has been sent... But no email, no confirmation number, and I don't see the bookings in my captains club.  My TA is on a cruise himself right now ;/. I can wait until next week, but I wondered if you all are experiencing the same issues.  Tried  on Google chrome and Microsoft edge, using cruise with confidence certificate that is definitely still good and the website said was accepted.  But it didn't seem to really work.   Thanks?!

Maybe you should call Celebrity to sort this one out; I doubt anybody on here will be able to tell you what happened, let alone resolve it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, delphis98 said:

It was bouncing/wonky today while I was booking some excursions/dining. 

Patty 

• Like 1

Have you checked your credit card to see if the deposit went through on you CC.   I setup alerts and when I book I get an immediate notification that a charge was made. 

Unless you will be past final payment you could always call Celebrity and have them book and then Transfer to your agent when he returns.  

4 minutes ago, 2flacruisers said:

I was just looking at a cruise and the website says the cruise price is $1.00, with total price due for 2 people being $253...what's up with that? Fluke?

Update:  One window shows price being $592/person, and when you go to check out, the price is $1.00/person