Port Canaveral to Orlando International Airport - Transfers

cruizen4life34

49 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Rent a car, easy drive.

I don't know about that. You have to get the shuttle from the port to the rental car agency and the do the paperwork and such to get the car. Then you ether have to prepay for gas or stop at a station and fill it up before returning it, and go through the hassle of checking it in. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, t18c97 said:

I don't know about that. You have to get the shuttle from the port to the rental car agency and the do the paperwork and such to get the car. Then you ether have to prepay for gas or stop at a station and fill it up before returning it, and go through the hassle of checking it in. 

Take a Taxi then, they travel back and forth all day from Port Canaveral to the Orlando Intl Airport

14 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Take a Taxi then, they travel back and forth all day from Port Canaveral to the Orlando Intl Airport

That would work also. The OP said they needed to get to MCO as soon as they can to catch an early flight,  hence my response about rental car option. 

4 hours ago, t18c97 said:

That would work also. The OP said they needed to get to MCO as soon as they can to catch an early flight,  hence my response about rental car option. 

I guess you haven't experienced the time it would actually take to get a rental car at one of the agencies that serve PC on a ship arrival day.

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I guess you haven't experienced the time it would actually take to get a rental car at one of the agencies that serve PC on a ship arrival day.

I have that’s why I was recommending against it.

• 2 weeks later...