Elite Do you get drink vouchers to use all day or just to use between 5-7 pm. How many vouchers do elite get.

ILOVESHIPS

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

We've always thought that CC policy sucked. And now Celebrity doesn't even hand out a cheap glass of sparkling wine at embarkation. At least they didn't on our September Summit cruise. But we have been purchasing the CBP since it was introduced as a bundled option even before AI. But not everyone does. 

that was about not having folks unmask to drink in a crowd. Was hoping this would return

7 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

that was about not having folks unmask to drink in a crowd. Was hoping this would return

Masks weren't required before our cruise and also not on our cruise. We'd like to see the welcome aboard drink come back (a Celebrity tradition) and also the reserved CC HH in the Sky Lounge the way it was before the shutdown. I guess time will tell, but not holding our breath or a deal breaker. 😉 

Edited by davekathy

Just now, davekathy said:

Masks weren't required before our cruise and also not on our cruise. We'd like to see that come back (a Celebrity tradition) and also the reserved CC HH in the Sky Lounge the way it was before the shutdown. I guess time will tell, but not holding our breath or a deal breaker. 😉 

Not a deal breaker for me either although I'm doing a Princess cruise in January.  First one since 2013.

2 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Not a deal breaker for me either although I'm doing a Princess cruise in January.  First one since 2013.

Nothing wrong with sharing the wealth, so to speak. We haven't cruised Princess since 2010. Always on our radar though. Enjoy. 🍷

14 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Nothing wrong with sharing the wealth, so to speak. We haven't cruised Princess since 2010. Always on our radar though. Enjoy. 🍷

@davekathy Thank you.  I'm doing a 7 night Western on the Sky Princess price was too good to pass up plus getting $250 USD onboard credit. Solo in cabin. I need a quick getaway from our Canadian winter ❄ prior to our April TA on the Apex, although just got back last month from a cruise. 

• Like 1