Flight time home

richrhon1

I assume you are arriving in FLL at 7 am?  Then it should be doable.  Getting to the airport is not always the problem. It is the lines at the airport.   if you are carryon only it will be easy or use the luggage service that is offered 

1 hour ago, richrhon1 said:

There’s one non stop flight home on 1/14 after our Nieuw Statendam cruise. Is noon too early for a flight or is it ok to book that flight to go home? Thanks 

Noon out of FLL should be no problem.  I think the HAL recommendation is nothing before 11. When we return from the NA our flight time is just after 11.  Just carry on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, richrhon1 said:

We arrive into Port Everglades. We have CLEAR so getting through security shouldn’t be an issue. We’ll be checking a suitcase each. Going to book the flight so we can get home that afternoon. 

When we disembarked in FLL last spring they had changed procedures.  There were no long lines and it went very quickly.  If I remember I can update you after we disembark on 11/20.

30 minutes ago, richrhon1 said:

We arrive into Port Everglades. We have CLEAR so getting through security shouldn’t be an issue. We’ll be checking a suitcase each. Going to book the flight so we can get home that afternoon. 

In case there are a lot of mega ships in port don’t dally and you should be fine.   

Just now, richrhon1 said:

Five ships in port that day. 😳

It depends on the ships.  I was there one day with two mega ships in port plus 4 or 5 others.  I dallied unfortunately and had to sprint for my flight.  Next time I am going to use the luggage service HAL offers in FLL.  Watch for that option on your debarkation forms that you will receive near the end of your cruise 

• Like 2