Royal Up - "Offer Received"

cello56

What does it mean when my offer says OFFER RECEIVED even after a week or so of bidding? In the past they always said PENDING, so is this new? Also the bid strength dial is at the bottom even though I bid over $100 more than the minimum bid. Strange?

Actually, the initial comment changed from “pending” to “submitted” a couple of months ago.  “Offer received” is different, wonder if they have made more changes to the program.  Maybe it means you are under consideration or have moved to the next step (whatever that might be). Please keep us informed! 

5 hours ago, cello56 said:

What does it mean when my offer says OFFER RECEIVED even after a week or so of bidding? In the past they always said PENDING, so is this new? Also the bid strength dial is at the bottom even though I bid over $100 more than the minimum bid. Strange?

Does “offer received” appear in the email you received after you made the offer, or do you see it after you click on “modify/cancel” and the bid details appear?  My earlier response referred to the bid details page, not the email. . 

20 minutes ago, cello56 said:

On the actual bid page it now has changed to SUBMITTED. Guess it is moving along in the process!

I have to admit I am a little disappointed.  I was hoping it was something new that indicated a winning bid.  But at least the process is now working for you. 

• Like 1