The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday November 12th, 2022

richwmn

15 hours ago, summer slope said:

@StLouisCruisersif you have eAsy pass Florida now accepts that. 

We have no passes at all since we don't usually need one.  I guess people in Atlanta have passes if they use the Express Lanes that reverse direction for morning/evening commuter traffic.  They don't have toll roads in the Atlanta area though that I'm aware of.  In our state they have something called Peach Pass.

15 hours ago, marshhawk said:

@StLouisCruisers OMG!  I told DH that the reason the car flew was that it hit that sign (I had my minor in physics)  and he then asked, why did the car fly...and the priest says why it flew.  He really did have a guardian angel!

Punctuation is important!

7.jpg.webp

Guardian angel is right!!

8 hours ago, grapau27 said:

This is a miracle.

We have sent it on to Father David.

I'm glad you viewed it Graham and I hope Father David likes it too.  Everything happened at just the right moment to protect the priest.  It didn't even look like his car was scratched!

5 hours ago, puppycanducruise said:

@StLouisCruisersWow.  That priest certainly had someone looking out for him.  Glad he is unhurt.

Thanks.  I'm glad too.  And he just continued on and led the mass that day.  Amazing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

We have no passes at all since we don't usually need one.  I guess people in Atlanta have passes if they use the Express Lanes that reverse direction for morning/evening commuter traffic.  They don't have toll roads in the Atlanta area though that I'm aware of.  In our state they have something called Peach Pass.

Guardian angel is right!!

I'm glad you viewed it Graham and I hope Father David likes it too.  Everything happened at just the right moment to protect the priest.  It didn't even look like his car was scratched!

Thanks.  I'm glad too.  And he just continued on and led the mass that day.  Amazing!

Father David was amazed Sandi and thought it was a miracle too.

Graham.

• Like 1