Question about Next Cruise Reservations

We're considering planning a family group trip in 2024.  My husband and I'll be sailing between now and then, so we would be able to make the reservations for everyone while we're onboard.  I've made Next Cruise ressies for just the two of us -- but never for more.  I'd appreciate help with any of the following: 

- We'll probably need 4-5 rooms.  The Next Cruise rules online say EACH PERSON can reserve up to three rooms -- does that mean I could make three reservations and my husband could make three reservations?  For a total of up to six?  

- Would each room get the same benefits we'd get?  That is, reduced reservation fee of $100 and $100 OBC (assuming one week cruise)?  

- Anything that's not obvious about this plan?  

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  

20 minutes ago, Mum2Mercury said:

We're considering planning a family group trip in 2024.  My husband and I'll be sailing between now and then, so we would be able to make the reservations for everyone while we're onboard.  I've made Next Cruise ressies for just the two of us -- but never for more.  I'd appreciate help with any of the following: 

- We'll probably need 4-5 rooms.  The Next Cruise rules online say EACH PERSON can reserve up to three rooms -- does that mean I could make three reservations and my husband could make three reservations?  For a total of up to six?  

- Would each room get the same benefits we'd get?  That is, reduced reservation fee of $100 and $100 OBC (assuming one week cruise)?  

- Anything that's not obvious about this plan?  

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  

Yes 3 per person, 6 for a couple 

Yes every room gets the $100pp deposit (excluding suites) and $100 obc (varies by stateroom category)

Yes...We made a reservation onboard Serenade last month and no reduced deposit for our suite. Actually the $300 discount for booking onboard came out being $210...once other discounts were applied to my booking.

We did this also. Since things can change a TA friend of ours suggested we purchase all of them in our name and then you can transfer them to someone else. That way if something happens you always have the FCC for yourselft if something happens and your guest can't go. you could always keep the FCC for your own use. Works great. A reminder you only get the discount if you reserver within two months of the date of the FCC purchase on the ship.