Embarkation Documents/Bag Tags

lkakers

Does Windstar still mail out embarkation documents/luggage tags prior to sailing? We sail out a week from Saturday and haven't received anything. It's been more than a decade since we last sailed with them, so apologies if this is old news. I tried to search the board for an answer to this and couldn't turn anything up.

Sailed recently. Got nothing before the cruise. Just go. At pier, you will asked your name and cabin.  If it is on the list, they will attach luggage tags.  Checkin is on the ship. No precruise checkin.  Also, no precruise dining reservations.  After your checkin, you can make reservations for specialty dining.  It’s very relaxed and very different from other cruise lines.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 6:56 AM, Redtravel said:

On the ship, each cabin gets a cloth bag tote bag, a small zip case with luggage tags.  Nice, but would’ve been more useful before the cruise.  I have a collection of Windstar tote bags. Never got the same bag twice.  

We got the tote bag as expected (I have several now as well, all different!), but no zip case with luggage tags. We did as the above posters indicated, just brought the bags to the pier and they tagged them for us.