Freedom 2024 cruises

I have a Question regarding freedom and it’s future itineraries.

We sailed on the freedom at the summer for our first cruise and loved it. We are researching for 2024 cruises and weighing up all options/cruise lines. Is the freedom always a 3/4 day cruise itinerary or will it ever change for a longer cruise? 

13 minutes ago, dada2199cc said:

Seems Royal is relegating the older smaller ships to the shorter length cruises.

I certainly would not classify Freedom as an older smaller ship.  If anything Royal has been steadily increasing the size of the ships that they have doing those 3/4 day rums.  Not so long ago they were left to Monarch and Majesty then came the Voyager class and people thought they were crazy and wouldn't fill them, then they upped it to Freedom class and next year Allure will be doing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shona_winelover said:

I have a Question regarding freedom and it’s future itineraries.

We sailed on the freedom at the summer for our first cruise and loved it. We are researching for 2024 cruises and weighing up all options/cruise lines. Is the freedom always a 3/4 day cruise itinerary or will it ever change for a longer cruise? 

yes, always 3 and 4.  We love Freedom, did 10 on her this year.  Makes for a great weekend getaway.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, karena1 said:

yes, always 3 and 4.  We love Freedom, did 10 on her this year.  Makes for a great weekend getaway.

We loved her too, we are coming from the U.K. so will need a longer cruise.  We done a 3 night in July just as a taster for our first ever cruise.  I didn’t want to leave 😢 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2022 at 11:40 AM, karena1 said:

I live in the Tampa area and frequently do 3 day weekend cruises on either Freedom or Independence. So far this year I have been on Freedom 9 times and Independence 3 times. Not only are they great getaways like you mentioned, they also help break-up the waiting time between the four to five 7/8 days cruises I do each year. 

• Like 1