The Key "private activity time" on Odyssey of the Seas

karen_g

I have purchased The Key for my Caribbean cruise next year on Odyssey OTS.  Can anyone tell me which of the activities have "private hours" for Key participants?

Do North Star and iFly qualify?  Bumper cars and sky pad trampoline?   I know on other ships rock climbing, and flowrider are included, but I am curious about the different features that only Odyssey has.  Thank you for any info you have.  🙂

Edited by karen_g

• karen_g changed the title to The Key "private activity time" on Odyssey of the Seas

Not sure about "The Key" but if you are in a star class suite you do get to jump the line for bummer cars..after waiting in line for an hour, it was finally our turn, 5th in line and star class got to jump ahead of us...Needless to say, they were the most bumped cars that session..lmao...but it was all good

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 3:46 PM, Scoobydobe7 said:

Not sure about "The Key" but if you are in a star class suite you do get to jump the line for bummer cars..after waiting in line for an hour, it was finally our turn, 5th in line and star class got to jump ahead of us...Needless to say, they were the most bumped cars that session..lmao...but it was all good

I won’t be in one of those suites, but that sounds like a real bummer for your family.  Plus, I can imagine that it would feel awkward for the people “cutting in line”, even if they do have permission to do so (because of their status).

Edited by karen_g
Changed wording

When we were on for a Mediterranean sailing there were Key times for iFly in the morning on a sea day and North Star in the afternoon on a different sea day. Reservations were made at the embarkation lunch. Also Key times for flowrider and bumper cars. Don’t know if Caribbean is different.

• 3 weeks later...