11-24-22---- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Belle

Hope you have a good weigh-in day to start your Thanksgiving

Wishing everyone a wonderful day whatever you do.

Staying home and cooking or going out which sounds best to me.

Enjoy your food with family, friends or eating alone

Eat less if you can Thursday and the weekend and no gains will make you happy.

Ombud saw your Thanksgiving card you put on Wed. the 23rd. Thanks 

Jan also saw you talking, happy that you have 2 cruises, one with son and husband

and one with just husband. You deserve it. To have fun and relax.

Jo know you had your Thanksgiving already in Canada, but you have a good normal day.

Got home, yesterday afternoon, and went shopping for on and ends for cruises, then found out need new water heater.

Do you know how much they cost now? Son is going to take care of that while I'm gone. Thank goodness

So, going out with the "kids" for dinner with the "kids" no cooking for me. Washing clothes getting things together

leaving Sunday for my cruises.  Plus trying to clear things out of living room and dining room (not funiture)

they will, just all the stuff laying around on tables, desk, bar ect. Short time frame for me to do things. Having ceilings done, cracks 

fixed, ceiling scraped and both rooms painted.  Big job, ceiling is a tall peak one. Also having wall to wall rugs taken up, have hardwood

underneath. Timing is off with me being gone but people that are doing it and my son have the time now.

Mainly mostly in January. So having to much to do in a short time. Daughter coming early before dinner

to help move some things for me.

. Glad to be done again while I'm gone.  March hope to have new floors put in family room and kitchen.

Big job clearing out. Wall units to be empty, China cabinet. hey, getting ahead of myself.

Everyone have a good week. Will come in before I leave. Don't think I'm going to have much internet on these

cruises, have it only on one cruise for now.  See what happens, if I want more or not.

• Like 1

Belle - Nice to hear from you - thanks for starting the thread. 

As usual I did not weigh myself today .... but I cooked Thanksgiving, which meant that I don't really eat.  I loved listening to all the "kids" interact .... that is what Thanksgiving is about (to me anyway).  

Belle, you have lots of things in the works ... Nice that you have things that will be done in your house by the time you get back ... that is the best way to complete tasks!!!!

We have had our dog (yellow lab - Molly) at the vet for the past week.  She is 11 tomorrow - she has been having problems and they determined that she has pancreatitis ... the vet was  very kind, but also let us know that about 40% do not make it.  She is now home ($4,000 later) and she is starting to perk up a little .... tons of pills and a bland diet .... she is such an amazing baby .... so looking forward to when her tail starts wagging again.

Hope everyone had a good day.   Jan

Sorry haven't been on much. Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.

I wasn't feeling that good on the day. (not covid) so didn't go as planned.

So now so behind getting ready for cruise tomorrow.

Jan you go the 9th? Sorry about your family baby. Hope she's feeling better today.

Hope you enjoyed your shopping and found something good.

Ombud when is yours?

Jo when is yours? Yes, it will be good on things getting started in the house but think

it would start now while away --which is good and bad. What's nice this part really doesn't need my output. White paint for now.

Izena think your gone now. Having or had a good time with your son, I think.

Where are the newcomers?  Don't stay away if you gained, that's when you need us.

Get right back on track!

Well leaving tomorrow will be gone 65 days. Only know have internet Jan. 6th to 16th.

Might have it more just don't know yet. Will write then for sure. 

PLEASE keep the sight going. Someone start it each Thursday (or Wed. night for Thur.)

Maybe will get new people who want to lose winter weight for cruises or summer or

for their health.

I will try to come in tonight to say goodbye again.

Take care, be safe--Happy Holidays--Whatever ones you celebrate!

• Like 1

Belle - We leave Maine on the 6th and will be on the ship on the 7th.  We come back to town on the 18th in the evening and then really need to finish up Christmas.   I hope you have a wonderful time ... enjoy every minute.  I keep getting free cruises, but unfortunately would have to fly to different places and that is crazy pricing!!!  Talk to you when you get back.  Jan

Jan thanks.

Jan have a great time. I know, the air prices, layovers. Flight times, that's why I'm not doing ones

now that I have to fly. to like you. Plus, airlines not reliable right now either.

Everyone who's cruising soon Bon Voyage!  Happy Holidays!

Bye Bye  Will think of you all. Take care.

Got home yesterday.  Afraid but weighed this am and I stayed the same.  I ate what I want  including sweets.  I did walk my deck every morning and took the stairs . I was on 7 lido was 10 everyone else was on  11  averaged 20 - 30 flights a day and got in 4-7 miles a day.   First  2 at see days were rough  rough water big swells.  I didn’t walk much those days  everyone looked like drunken sailors.  I always take Dramamine , also brought  4 sets of wrist. Bands that I shared with the group.

there were staffing issues in  main dining room  — food quality and taste was mediocre-  must have been a new chef and budget cuts.   

glad everyone is doingwell

Belle you sure have alot of remodeling planned. Nice your son can supervise while your gone.  I will be happy to start the weekly thread.  My next cruise isn’t t until  Feb.  

Jo  your wt is stable .  

Jan down 2lbs is great.  Where are you cruising?  

im thankful that I live in a port city.  Only a hour drive.  Only issue is mostly same ports in the Caribbean.  But nice just to get out of town.   Next year I have two leaving out of Seattle haven’t check flights yet.  

susan and Ombud must be sailing.

Hi Everyone...

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  We came home on Tuesday and had the family over for turkey day.  Just now getting over that mad rush!  Was up 3 pounds after our 18 days on ship😪.  I was not surprised.  Izena I thought I was doing good walking 1 mile per day on ship.  I definitely need to up my game.  Next cruise is New Years so I do have a few days to work on it.  Now I just have to get started again.  

Jan we also are getting a lot of free offers.  We can drive to ports so we book them all!  Hopefully staying home more this summer.  Hope you enjoy your much deserved cruise!

Belle when you check in hope you are enjoying your cruise also.

Until later.....Susan