Princess Cay 2 Questions

BossyKat

1) It is a tender port

2) In my opinion, not near as nice as HMC.  There is one small area that looks like and where you can wade into the water, but overall, Princess Cays is much more rocky than HMC.  I would recommend water shoes if you decide to go into the water.

Garnett

• Like 2

It is still a nice area and it does have one thing HMC does not in that you can walk outside the gates for some local shopping and George's bar where you can have beverages at better prices than at bars from the ship and they have Kalik and Sands.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2022 at 8:39 PM, LuvCruiSun said:

I prefer Princess Cay over HMC for the snorkeling! The entry in to the ocean in this picture is not rocky at all now. It seems it was more rocky when we were there a few years ago. 

Princess Cays.JPG

Yellow Fish.JPG

fish.JPG

Great snorkeling!!

On 11/26/2022 at 8:43 AM, elklemi said:

It is still a nice area and it does have one thing HMC does not in that you can walk outside the gates for some local shopping and George's bar where you can have beverages at better prices than at bars from the ship and they have Kalik and Sands.

Where are the gates that you can walk out of?  I've only been once, and it's been a few years.  Going back in June!

As you get off the tender walk around the first aid building and you should be able to see the fence and show your S&S card and there you are.  If you turn left off tender like many do you bear to right and if you turn right you will see the fence and turn left. Just wander around and it will be easy to see.  Enjoy your time.