Prima Cabin 11160

Beer Belly

8 minutes ago, Beer Belly said:

We prefer to be near the stairs and elevators, makes it easier to find the cabin late at night. I tried looking at the Decks above and below to try and figure what is where in relation to our cabin, any help much appreciated. 

Sandwiched between deck 10 and deck 12 should give you mostly a quiet location (unless people are simply not mindful of their vocal volume).

If a significant medical emergency happened while you were in your room, you MIGHT be aware of commotion up on deck twelve.

Otherwise, I would imagine that you have an ideal location selected!

5 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Sandwiched between deck 10 and deck 12 should give you mostly a quiet location (unless people are simply not mindful of their vocal volume).

Thank you. as far as "Vocal volume", our cruise in April had kids in the next Cabin who were up early (6 am)  and very noisy on the balcony next to us really putting a damper on our coffee in the morning as we sail along

Edited by Beer Belly
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beer Belly said:

Thank you. as far as "Vocal volume", our cruise in April had kids in the next Cabin who were up early (6 am)  and very noisy on the balcony next to us really putting a damper on our coffee in the morning as we sail along

I can completely understand how disappointing that would be.  Hopefully, you get an ideal situation on your next cruise!

1 hour ago, Beer Belly said:

We prefer to be near the stairs and elevators, makes it easier to find the cabin late at night. I tried looking at the Decks above and below to try and figure what is where in relation to our cabin, any help much appreciated. 

The room should be fine. The hospital is over the center of the ship, separated by a hallway, and not over your room.